Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Remembering Jack Frost

I just found out yesterday, that Jack Frost (his picture to your left) passed away earlier this month, due to cancer. Jack Frost, who founded Shiloh Place Ministries, is one of my spiritual heroes. His teachings on "slavery and sonship" and the "Father's love" probably impacted, healed, and transformed my life more than any other messages I've heard in my walk with the Lord. So, in a sense, he was like a spiritual father to me, though I never got to see him in person, or meet him.

With his passing, I am now more stirred in my heart, and more committed, to spread the message of the Father's love, and sonship, to the rest of the world. I want to carry on His life message, and I believe that his death is a seed that will bear much fruit, to spring forth revival in the nations. Let the agape revolution begin!

To read more about Jack Frost, his family, and his ministry, you can click on the title link above, to access his website. Please continue to support their ministry, as Jack's wife, Trisha, is continuing on with the Shiloh Place ministry teams. Be sure to purchase Jack's books, cds, and dvds, as they are powerful, healing resources for life.

Farewell, Jack. I'll see you in heaven.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?