Thursday, March 01, 2007

Phil Keaggy concert photos!


Last week I had the chance to attend a Phil Keaggy concert at Calvary Fellowship in Montlake, WA (which is just north of Seattle, WA). Phil Keaggy is a legendary guitarist who is respected in both Christian and secular circles. His career has spanned over 30 years, and he is still one of the best guitarist in the field. Though I've had a few of his CDs, I was still astonished when I heard him live for the first time, here at Calvary. That concert was one of the best I've been to, and it is amazing how his skills has not deteriorated due to age. I took several pictures (without flash) during the concert. I know how annoying it can be when you are playing through a difficult passage, and someone snaps a flash in your eyes. And because my digital camera does not have a "sports" mode, the pictures came out blurry, because Phil was moving his arms and fingers so fast. Still, I thought these pictures came out OK, because what I captured was the spirit of his performance, and you can sense the focus and exuberance in which he played the guitar. For more about Phil, you can check out his website at www.philkeaggy.com
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?