Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Vineyard worship team photos!


Here are my group of worshipping friends at the Seattle Vineyard. As You can see, we have a marvelous place to worship in. It is a pretty inspiring setting, especially when the sun shines through the stained-glass windows (not in picture). Maybe next time I'll take some photos of the windows, just to give you a glimpse.
Our worship leader is Pieter, in front with the Taylor guitar. He's from South Africa. The female singer is Theres, and she has a good voice. Karl, our pastor, is on the keyboard in the picture. Scott is on drums, and David is on backup acoustic guitar. Normally, I would be in there with my electric violin, but since I'm taking the photos, you can't see me.
Finally, note the "joyful house of prayer" banner hanging down from the wall. It's beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?