Monday, February 19, 2007

Photos completely uploaded!

I have just finished uploading all the best photos from my mission trip to the Philippines and Taiwan, and it was quite a task to sort and organize all the pictures! You can view all the new albums I set up at "Photo Gallery." I'm glad I got it all done, so you can see the trip, from the beginning to end. (I have 6 Philippines albums, depicting different segments of my time there, and 3 Taiwan albums)

It is true that "a picture is worth a thousand words," as you will have a good idea of what I experienced on this mission, just by viewing these shots. Now that I'm done with the photos, I will starting writing my mission trip report soon. Thanks for your patience!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?