Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Leading J.H.O.P. last night!

Last night I had the opportunity to lead the Joyful House of Prayer meeting at the Seattle Vineyard. It was cool because it was only my second time leading on guitar, and the first time that my cousin Florence and my girlfriend Lindsay got to attend. I also got to lead a couple of my own songs during worship as well.
Prayer-wise, our topics for the night were for the Seattle Vineyard church, for the Lord to lift up a spirit of heaviness, and for joy to return, and for more funding to come in for the restoration of the church building (we have a leaky roof!). We also prayed for Mozambique, which is currently in the midst of catastrophic flooding! And we prayed for China, to fan the flame of the current revival that is going on there, and for my parents, who are ministering in China right now. If you can, please keep my parents in your prayers as well, for their safety, health, and power in ministering to the people. Thanks!
To view the prayer handout that I printed out for the JHOP meeting last night, just click on the title link above. It has a summary of our prayer topics and Scripture verses as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?