Saturday, February 03, 2007

arrival in Taiwan!

I flew into Taiwan this afternoon from Manila. I had such a great time in the Philippines! Great ministry times, praise the Lord!
My cousin Mandy and her family picked me up from the airport, and I got to speak to the youth group in their Bread of Life church here tonight, in Yangmei. I had to make the switch to speak in Chinese (I was speaking in English in the Philippines). Thank God for His grace to help me make the transition! God is good.
My ministry schedule here in Taiwan is more relaxed, since I have only one week here. I'll be hanging out with a few of my cousins, and go down to Taichung to see minister Linda and her family, hopefully sometimes next week. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for all your prayers, and please do continue to keep me covered in prayer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?