Friday, January 26, 2007

Urgent prayer needed for Pastor Robin!

I have an urgent prayer request here in the Philippines for Pastor
Robin. We think he had a heart attack in the house last night. He
woke up in the middle of the night with chest pains and could hardly
breathe. Rod, Cheryl and others prayed through the night for him and
he is feeling a little bit better now. Still he could barely talk to
us right now, and is resting. I had some healing soaking prayer mp3s
with me on my computer and he listened to it this morning. Please
pray for Pastor Robin's healing and recovery. I believe that he will
be healed! Rod and Cheryl told me that a few years ago he had a heart
attack and it was also through prayer that he recovered. His older
brother Pastor Pepe also has had heart problems, so this seems to be a
generational ailment in the family. Please pray that this condition
will be completely broken in this family, and that only fullness of
health will be passed on to future generations.
It is sobering for me to think that Pastor Robin could have died last
night....I just speak life into him right now in Jesus' name. Amen!

on another note, I'm doing well here in the Philippines, my health is
good. I'll be preaching thissunday, and on Monday we'll be heading to Baguio to meet up with David Mayyam.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?