Monday, January 29, 2007

Safe arrival in Baguio

Yesterday evening I got into the city of Baguio safely. Rod drove and we got here around 6 pm, in time for a youth worship devotion gathering, with my friend David Mayyam and his pastor friends. It was a good meeting and I trust that the Lord stirred up some new things in the listener's hearts. I'll be in Baguio with Rod until Friday, and ministering with David and his worship friends. Then Rod will drive me back down to Manila Friday night for my flight to Taiwan Saturday morning. I am hoping to relax and wind down more during the rest of my time here in the Philippines. This past weekend was a great time of ministry for me, as it was my last few days in Tabuk before I came here to Baguio. I have to say that my time in Tabuk was extremely fruitful, both in ministering to the people and building relationships. God is wonderful!

An update on Pastor Robin's health. He is feeling much better now when I left Tabuk. He could get up and walk around and talk normally now. But it was obvious that his strength was not completely back yet, and so he still needs to rest much this week. Cheryl did got him some medicine to take. Thank you for all your prayers, and please continue to keep him in prayer. Also thank you for praying for me as well, and keep praying for me so I can finish strong here in the Philippines. Taiwan will be another ministry challenge, but I know God is in control. Praise Him!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?