Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

I just got back from California yesterday, on New Year's Eve. This past week was pretty packed. From spending Christmas with family and friends, to going on a road trip to Yosemite and Monterey Bay, hanging out with my old worship buddy Dave Byron in San Bruno, and ending up in Palo Alto for my old roommate Kenneth's wedding. Finally, I'm back in Bellevue, WA, with a day of rest on New Year's day, spending some time with the Lord, and reflecting on the past year, and looking forward into the future. Thank God for His faithfulness, and all His blessings!

I'll be heading to the Philippines in a couple weeks for my first ministry trip of the year. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?