Thursday, January 25, 2007

finally, 1st post in the Philippines

Hi, I was having trouble posting earlier this week at the internet "cafe" here in the Philippines, because one of the computer couldn't run blogger.com on it's old internet browser. I'm at a different computer now with the Firefo browser so I can post!

I just got back from Sacpil earlier today. We were at a church near Sacpil, which is sort of like in the middle of a tropical jungle in the mountains. the only access is a dirt road that turns to mud in the rain. we were there for a couple nights doing crusade meetings at night and worship and prayer seminar in the day time. It was a great experience! I did lots of worship on the violin, and sang a couple of my own songs on guitar! We also did the Hug song. Yay! I also preached both nights of the crusade and twice in the daytime seminar. Pastor Robin also preached in the seminar. the turnout was really good and people were touched by the Lord. I'll write more about it later!
tomorrow will be a rest day...and then I'll be getting ready for the ministry this weekend. thanks for all your prayers! and please continue praying for me still. I need it very much! I'll try to post again soon. My health is good. Praise God.

Comments:
Haliluya! May God himself doing more in Philippines
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?