Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

This past weekend has been a tremendous time of youth ministry for me. I led a session on Friday night, two sessions on Saturday, and another session this morning. Each session was very different than the other. Friday night was a deep and intense time of worship. Saturday morning was a Bible study and discussion on the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Saturday afternoon was about soaking in the presence of God, and the story of Akiane (see previous post). Sunday morning, we had another wonderful worship time, and the viewing of "Receiving the Father's love," a message given by Jack Frost, one of the best preacher on the love of God that I know. Throughout the weekend, I got to pray and prophesy over individual youth. God moved and you can see that He is truly doing a transforming work in their hearts. Praise the Lord!

I bless you (the reader) with a delightful Christmas, and I pray that you will experience more and more of Father God's love in your life. Peace to you in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?