Saturday, December 09, 2006

Great times with Georgie!

The Georgian Banov meeting at River Glory was wonderful! The place was packed out and the anointing was flowing strong in the room. Praise the Lord! I got to hear Georgie minister on the violin during worship, and speak of his colorful life experiences in Christ. At the end, I received prayer ministry and the wine of the Holy Spirit was pouring into the people...what a night!

Earlier today, I got to play basketball at 24hr Fitness in Bellevue with Lindsay. She's quite a good basketball player. Her fundamentals are rock solid, and she is an expert shooter. So when she releases the ball, it hits "nothing but net." She beat me in a tight game of HORSE, but I had the victory in "one-on-one." It was fun playing with her.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?