Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Georgian Banov this Fri and Saturday!

International worship leader Georgian Banov is coming to River Glory church in SeaTac, WA, this Friday and Saturday night! You can learn more about Georgian's ministry at www.riverlution.net

On another note, the Harp and Bowl worship/prayer session this past Monday at Joyful House of Prayer was one of the best that we had! I really felt like the intercession went up to a higher level this time, praise the Lord! This upcoming Sunday I'll be playing violin at the Seattle Vineyard again. God is good.

Yesterday, I went over to the Lifeway Christian Bookstore in town (Bellevue) to do some Christmas shopping, but I ended up making some purchases for myself too! I guess it's OK to buy presents to bless yourself. I got 3 cds that were on "super-sale," including a couple that was on my wish list for a long time. They are Tim Hughes' "When Silence Falls" and Charlie Hall's "On the road to beautiful." They are old albums that came out 2-3 years ago, that's why they are so cheap now (under $10). I also found Delirious' "Live and in the Can," a cd that's at least 5 years old, on sale. I had this cd back in college, and it was one of my favorite live worship album, but I misplaced it over the years (or perhaps I gave it away to someone) and I was just reflecting on this album last month, wishing to have it and listen to it again, and boom! it shows up on the sales rack in the store. Praise the Lord!

Lastly, I got the KJV audio Bible on mp3s. They were only $17! What a deal! In comparison, the NIV audio Bible on cd cost about $100. Every good and perfect gift comes from Father God!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?