Thursday, December 14, 2006

Back from Whistler!

We drove home today and returned into the USA into a huge storm, which is still ongoing right now outside my window. Due to the storm and traffic, Jessica and Kevin missed their flight to San Jose this evening, but thankfully, they were able to get a later flight into Oakland, CA, on Southwest Airlines for no extra charge.

We had a great time skiing! (at least I did) Though we didn't ski the whole mountain (since parts were closed off due to high wind in blizzard conditions), the terrain was more than enough for us to handle.

After I dropped J & K off at the airport I got to meet up with my old college friend Robert for dinner. He just got off the plane from Nashville and was staying in a nearby hotel. It was great to catch up and chat. He'll be in town for the next couple days.

Anyways, I'm getting tired. It's been a great week so far, and I hope that the weekend will be even better!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?