Saturday, November 25, 2006

Wonderful weekend

On Thursday, I spent Thanksgiving with my new friend Lindsay's family. It was really cool that she invited me to join them for the traditional Thanksgiving meal, and I had a great time hanging out with her and her family.

On Friday, I went to an outreach in downtown Seattle, where we passed out tracts, Christmas candies, and prayed for people in the streets. I haven't done that with a group of people in a while, and it was rewarding just to be out there in the city, interacting with different people, and blessing them with the love of the Lord. We were sowing seeds of salvation into their lives, and I pray that every single heart would come to know Jesus Christ intimately!

Tomorrow morning I will be playing violin with the worship team at the Seattle Vineyard. Pray that God will move powerfully in the worship and message. Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?