Monday, November 20, 2006

Supernatural Prophetic / Healing weekend!

This past weekend was pretty incredible. The prophetic conference (see previous posting) was amazing with significant prophecies released over the entire Northwest region, and on Saturday night, I went to River Glory church, which was hosting a meeting led by Ivan Roman, a man of God who had been mentored by Todd Bentley in his earlier years. There was a strong healing anointing at the River Glory meeting. About 10-15 people with various physical ailments got healed instantly! Praise the Lord!

I think all that happened in the last few days are indicative of what is coming soon to the Northwest in greater measure, a mighty prophetic and healing wave of the Holy Spirit. Yes Lord, let it come!

After my last worship session on violin at the prophetic conference, an intercessor came up to me and told me that while I was ministering on the violin, she received a prophetic song in the spirit which interpreted the music I was playing. Here is the words of that song:

Father, I hear your sound coming through,
and my heart reverberates with love to You.
You have drawn me to your heart to hear
Your steadfast love that draws all people near

Draw us nearer to You, Our God...


What is interesting is that I have been praying a simple prayer over and over again for the past months--"Draw near to me, Lord, and let me draw near to You...Amen."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?