Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sleeping good

I've been sleeping quite a lot the past few days, getting over jetlag, waking up at weird hours in the night, slowly getting my internal clock readjusted to Seattle time. The current weather is also very suitable for napping, being cloudy and rainy most of the time. There are enough snow on the local mountains for the ski areas to open this weekend. These early openings are a good sign for the upcoming ski season here in the Northwest. I don't think I'll be skiing much, but I would like to check out a couple of the ski mountains close to the Seattle area.

Tomorrow evening, I'll be attending a Graham Cooke / Larry Randolph conference in Lynnwood with my cousin Florence and her husband Henry. Both of these speakers are very humorous and prophetic as well, so it should be a good time in the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?