Friday, November 03, 2006

Great worship/prayer time last night

Yesterday was my first "formal" worship ministry time here in Tokyo, Japan. I played electric violin at the Tokyo Bread of Life church with friend Jason on keyboard. It was pretty much the first time we played together for worship, and we had a good flow in the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord!

Later today, we will have a worship rehearsal for tomorrow (Sunday). I will be leading an evangelistic worship concert in the afternoon, along with a short message. Please keep me and the rest of the team in prayer. Jason's sister, Joy, is a good worship leader and singer as well. There is a higher level of spiritual warfare around here, as the buddhists are having a festival this month near the church facility, so your prayer support and coverage is definitely needed and appreciated! I'll be uploading some photos later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?