Sunday, November 05, 2006

Great Sunday gathering

Yesterday we had a great time in the Lord. Pastor Lewis preached in the morning service. I played violin with the worship team. In the afternoon, I shared a message on the love of God, worship, and parts of my personal testimony. I also played a few of my own worship songs, including the "Hug" song! The congregation were touched by the Lord, and many came up for prayer at the end. Praise the Lord!

Afterwards, we went out to eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken. KFC is pretty different out here than in America, but the Original Recipe chicken remains the same. God is good. Tomorrow I'll be ministering at a morning meeting. Please keep me in your prayers, for God to do what He wants to do through me, and for spiritual protection against the schemes of the enemy. And pray that the people will be encouraged in the Lord, and receive from Him. God bless Japan!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?