Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Revival Town meeting and Applebee's!

Last night I attended the weekly Tuesday night meetings hosted by Revival Town Ministries in Olympia, WA. The worship and the message were excellent, and there was a strong presence of the Lord in the room. Afterwards I got to chat with several local saints, and I was invited to join some of them for fellowship at the Applebee's restaurant afterwards.

Since I didn't know where the local Applebee's was at, a new friend Greg had offer to let me follow his car to the place. However, we had a bit of miscommunication and his car left for the restaurant ahead of me, and I ended up on the road not knowing which way to go to get there. I thought maybe it was the Lord's will for me not to go and eat with them. Suddenly, I sensed the Holy Spirit leading me to turn left at a particular street and head down that road, and within a minute I saw the Applebee's restaurant in a shopping center on the side. Praise the Lord! I was able to meet up with Greg and his friends in the restaurant, and they were all surprised that God led me here without any human direction. It was good to be with them and bond together as friends in the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?