Saturday, October 28, 2006

Great WWG meeting, Japan coming up

Last night we had a wonderful Well-Watered Garden prayer meeting at brother Yensheng and sisiter Shujen's home. It was a smaller-size meeting than usual, but the atmosphere was more intimate. We spent some quality time in intercession and conversation with each other.

Today I'm going to an "Enter the Worship Circle" concert at the Seattle Vineyard. I think it will be an enjoyable time listening to professional musicians. Tomorrow is the 100-year anniversary celebration of the Seattle Vineyard. I hope there is free food!

My cousin Florence and her husband Henry are in Vancouver, Washington, attending Graham Cooke's prophetic school down there for the weekend, so I pretty much have the entire house to myself. You can pray that they will have a tremendous spiritual breakthrough and be equipped in prophetic ministry. I am looking forward to hearing a good report from them after they return.

Next Tuesday morning I will be flying off to Japan for my 10-day trip. Please pray for me for safe and smooth travels. Thanks!

Comments:
Wow, 100 year anniversary? :)
 
Pray for you. May the Lord Himself guide you in this special trip!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?