Monday, October 16, 2006

Good weekend, Vancouver trip coming up

This past weekend was a good one for me. On Friday, I drove down to Olympia to check out a meeting called "Share - Care - Prayer." I've heard about this gathering from Ken, a friend I met at the "Under the Apple Tree" conference two weeks ago. It was worth the trip. The people there were genuinely seeking the face of God, and I received some much needed prayer ministry from them.

Saturday night, I went up to the Revelation Church meeting in Everett. I've heard some good things about them, and God did not disappoint. The worship leader that night was a young man who had just came on staff with Revelation Church from IHOP (International House of Prayer) in Kansas City, MO, and you could feel the presence of the Lord in the house, from the front to the back row. Great worship, teaching, and ministry. The air was thick with the "dew" of the Holy Spirit. I would not be surprised if revival breaks out there.

This upcoming weekend, I'll be heading up to Vancouver to lead some youth meetings (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Please keep me in your prayers, for the Lord to move and minister to the youth. Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?