Friday, September 22, 2006

Visiting Victoria, BC

This past Thursday, my dad took Minister Linda, her daughter Judy, me, and Rachel (a local believer) to beautiful Vancouver Island, after Minister Linda and Judy ministered to a homegroup the previous night. Vancouver Island is ferry-ride away from Vancouver, and we stayed overnight in Victoria, the quaint and lovely capital of British Columbia. We also visited the famous Buchart Garden. I'll post some pictures up later.

Last night, the Holy Spirit moved powerfully at Pastor Qian church, where Minister Linda gave a signature presentation. Many people came up for prayer and received a touch from the Lord. Praise God! Today, my dad and I will be heading back down to Seattle, while Minister Linda and Judy remain here in Vancouver to continue their ministry to the local body. You can keep them in your prayers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?