Friday, September 01, 2006

New Light Amp homepage!

As you probably already found out, I have created a new lightamp.com homepage! It is a much cleaner, navigable page to access all the wonderful resources of Light Amp. Just click on the "Home" link above to see it.

So this page will just become the "News Blog" page, where you can still find me posting updates weekly. I also constructed a new "About Sam" page, which can be access through the "Background" link at the top of this page, or through the new homepage.

This "web-transformation" is certainly the launch of a new season in Light Amp here in the Seattle area. I am looking forward to everything that God has in store. I still have a couple more webpages to upload to the site, the new "values" and "vision" pages. So check back soon to see them.

Tonight I am heading over to "Belltown," a sector of Seattle, to attend the City Church Young Professionals meeting there, to check it out. Tomorrow morning I'll be visiting the youth service of Bread of Life Chinese Church at Bellevue High School. I'll let you know how these meeetings went in the near future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?