Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dad arrives home safely

My dad flew back safely from China today. He's back home in LA now after a long ministry trip. My mom was with him on parts of the trip. It was good to receive an email from him indicating to us that he's doing fine. Praise the Lord!

This weekend, Minister Linda and her daughter are going to come up to Seattle from LA and stay with us (my cousin, her husband, and me) for 4 days. I'm going to pick them up from the airport. I'll probably take them to Mt. Rainier National Park for a day of sightseeing. It'll be a fun time. I'm looking forward to their arrival.

On Thursday, my cousin Florence and her husband Henry are officially moving into the bigger house where I'm already staying at. It has been a pleasant and wonderful 3-and-a-half week of being in this house alone, with plenty of solitude and soaking in the Lord. I am grateful to the Lord for this opportunity. I'm definitely a bit closer to Jesus than I was before.

Next week, my dad will fly up here to meet up with Minister Linda and her daughter, and they'll be heading north to Vancouver to do some ministry there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?