Thursday, August 17, 2006

Visiting friends in Parker, CO
















A couple days ago I dropped by Parker, CO (a suburb of Denver) to visit my friends Janelle and Jenny and their family. Janelle is the one standing right next to Kelly, her husband, (the big tall guy). Jenny is the one standing right next to Janelle in the second picture, and the girl standing next to her is her friend Alice, who just came over here from Taiwan. The three women are all skilled violinists. Both Janelle and Jenny teach violin to students. They all got to try out my 5-string Vector Prodigy electric violin and were pretty impressed by it's playability, sensitivity, and tone quality.

I also got to see Janelle and Jenny's parents and had a good time talking with them. I left the Denver area yesterday morning, and drove to Odgen, Utah via Wyoming. It was a pleasant, scenic drive. Today I will be driving to Boise, Idaho, and staying there overnight, before reaching my final destination, Seattle!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?