Monday, August 21, 2006

Seattle friends and Cyworld

Today I got to hang out with a couple friends. One was Ben from the Bay Area in California. We met up for lunch at "5 Spots," a cool cafe on Queen Anne's Hill, north of downtown Seattle. Afterwards, I met up with Alex, my old college buddy, at Barnes and Noble in the University Village by UW. We walked up to Zoka's, a premier coffee shop, and had a nice chat sitting outside, enjoying the cool, sunny weather.

On another note, check out us.cyworld.com. I heard about it a couple weeks ago, and I am starting to build my own page on there. It's pretty cool. You can access it at us.cyworld.com/samliu. It's still under construction, so it'll probably take a few days before it looks nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?