Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Last full day before the move

Tomorrow morning I will be driving out of the Carolinas towards Seattle. It has been a wonderful 2.5 years in the Charlotte region. Reggie and Debbie Hill threw a party for me Monday night, and tonight the Resurrection youth will also have farewell party on my behalf.

Last night, I had a final Harp & Bowl session at ZHOP (Zadok House of Prayer). I played my 5-string electric violin with the rest of the gang--Greg on the prayer mike, Carol on vocals/keys/guitar, TJ on bass, and special guests Isaac on drums, and good old Frank on acoustic guitar. It was Frank's first time back to our Harp & Bowl session in 8 months. His family had moved a bit further north, so we haven't been in contact with him much at all, so it was a pleasant surprise to see him here, and have him play with us. It felt like the good old days.

You guys can keep me in your prayers, for safety, protection, and a smooth journey as I drive across the country. Thanks!

Comments:
Blessings to you, Sam! I enjoyed many a Thursday evening worshipping the Lord together with you.
 
You rock, Sam! Let me know if you talk to angels on your way west, they have been known to hitchhike!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?