Saturday, August 05, 2006

iRiver Clix

Recently I got an iRiver Clix, a 2 GB mp3 player and photo viewer. It has an amazingly big and sharp screen for something as small as it is, and the sound is above average as well. I am more than satisfied with it, praise God for His gifts!

Other than music and pictures, it can also play video, though I don't use the video function, because it takes up the memory space and drains the battery too fast. It also has a voice recorder, FM radio, text storage, and flash games. When you just play music, the battery life is pretty long. It plays WMA files and works best with Window Media Player 11.

To learn more about this product, just click on the title link to go to the iRiver Clix page. What I like the most is it's creative and intuitive design. I haven't seen anyone else with this player yet, (everyone else has ipods), but I think this player is better than a Nano, just my opinion.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?