Thursday, June 08, 2006

Remembering Tracy Ross

Last night, I went to Tracy's funeral at MorningStar Fellowship. He passed away this Monday. Tracy was a member of a homegroup I attended from time to time on Thursday nights. He was 57 and is survived by his wife Cathy. Ryan Reiter, the leader of the homegroup, led the service, and we sang a few worship songs as well, knowing that Tracy's watching us down here from Heaven. It was a very emotional time, and I was glad to be a part of it.
Though I didn't know Tracy all that well, I will always remember him. The first time I came to the homegroup, I didn't know anybody there, and Tracy took the initiative to pray for me. I felt the love and warmth from this man, and I was blessed by his ministry. I know I am only one of many that was touched by his life in Christ. May his legacy lives on.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?