Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back in the mix, new electric violin

Last night was the first time I played on the Harp and Bowl team at the ZHOP (Zadok House of Prayer) since February, before I left for my Taiwan mission trip. It felt both good and strange to be back ministering in the prayer house again, because they now have a new sound system with personal mixer panels, that takes a while to get used to. Sometimes all these new technology are a bit overwhelming. Anyways, it was good to be back in the mix of things here in South Carolina.

On another note, I have a new electric violin. It's a 5 string one and it plays like a dream! I traded in my old one at the Electric Violin Shop, and this one is truly an upgrade. God is good! You can see the description of this violin at the link below:

http://vectorinstruments.com/violins/prodigy.html

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?