Friday, May 05, 2006

Back from LA, Rejuvenated!

I am back in South Carolina now after spending an incredible week in Los Angeles, attending the Azusa Street Centennial Conference, and visiting my family and friends.

A super-quick recap of the conference: I saw and heard many anointed speakers/worship leaders, and they imparted to the saints there in tremendous ways. These powerful men and women of God included Jack Hayford, Darlene Zschech, Benny Hinn, Robert Stearns, Reinhard Bonnke, Terry MacAlmon, Dennis Balcombe, Scott Brenner, Mahesh Chavda, Ron Kenoly, David Yongi Cho, the Riveras, Bill Hamon, Carlos Annacondia, and many more. There were at least 45,000 who attended, with over 100 nations represented. Praise the Lord!

Now that I am back, I will be working on finishing Part 3 of my Taiwan Report, and settling into my daily routine again, pursuing the Lord. God is good!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?