Thursday, April 27, 2006

Incredible worship at Azusa Street Conference

I'm here in LA at the Azusa Street Centennial Conference, and there are countless thousands of people here from over 100 nations here, celebrating the revival that started 100 years ago, and crying out for a greater outpouring of the Holy Spirit across the globe.
This afternoon I had the privilege to be present at a worship session led by Alberto and Kimberly Rivera. I have been listening to their CDs for the past year, and they are one of the most anointed worship team I've ever heard. What is powerful is their purity. Their worship is so pure, and it ministers to the spirit in such a deep way. It was the first time I have heard them live, and I felt like I was lifted into the heavenlies, beholding the beauty of Jesus...Glory be to God!
You can access their website through my "Worship" page.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?