Tuesday, April 18, 2006

1st post back, recuperating

It has been a while since I last posted during my mission trip in Taiwan. Anyways, I had limited internet access in Taiwan since then, and ever since I got back from my trip, I have been in rest/recovery mode. I got a bit sick last week, and was in bed most of the time, but now I am feeling much better. I have been slowly writing the first part of my mission trip report. I've just finished the draft, so I am hoping to send it out soon.

Before I returned to Charlotte and South Carolina, I had a chance to spend a few days in Seattle, recording a new worship cd and hanging out with friends (meeting some new people as well). I'll be uploading some tracks from this new recording onto the Worship Page soon, so stay tuned. This trip to Taiwan is truly one of the most significant journey I've taken in my life, and I am thoroughly impacted and transformed by this experience.

Father God is truly faithful. I have no idea how He got me into doing the things He has me do. Teaching, preaching, prophesying, leading worship, etc. All I know that it is not by my own strength, but it is His strength, His power, His wisdom, His guidance. I just say, "Father, do whatever you please with my life, take over completely." Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?