Thursday, March 16, 2006

Victories!

this past week in Taiwan it has been victory after victory, with God beating back the powers of darkness and taking me from glory to glory. The thrill of victory is exciting, but I know that it is the fruit of intimacy in the secret place, alone in my devotional time with God, where I receive fresh, new oil daily to feed my spirit.
Yesterday, I had a productive meeting/teaching session with the leadership team at Spiritual Friend church, and a worship/training session for the medical students at Tri-Military General Hospital on how to pray for the sick to be healed. These students have never been taught to pray for healing, but they have open hearts and they want to please God and do the works of Jesus!
Thank God for His anointing and power! With each song and word hearts are being set on fire for Jesus! I told the pastor at Spiritual Friend church, this is a "new birth" that God is doing. It's not me, I am just a messenger who is a small part of His move. What God is doing in Taipei/Taiwan is His plan and His desire. God is indeed doing a new, great thing here in Taiwan. Open wide the gates and let the king of glory come in! His glory is coming! Get ready!
Today, I'll be leading a team of students to pray for the sick at the hospital. Please pray for miracles! Pray for miraculous healings! Pray for faith to increase! Pray for salvation! Pray for people to experience God's love! Pray for God's glory to be manifested!
Tomorrow night I will be leading the youth meeting at Spiritual friend church, and on sunday morning I'll be leading worship at Spiritual friend church as well. Keep me in your prayers!
thanks and God bless.

Comments:
WAY TO GO GOD!!! God bless you Sam.-Tonya
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Yes, Lord!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?