Sunday, March 12, 2006

Incredible ministry time at Hsinchu Zion church!

On Saturday, I took the train down from Taipei and arrived at the Hsinchu train station at 11:45 am. My cousin Jessy and her husband Joseph picked me up, and we went straight to church to set up for the afternoon meeting. To start, I did a short teaching on worship, then led worship on guitar...it was a new type of worship to the youth, but the Lord came. Praise God! I did 3 of my own chinese songs, and one song was one that I have never played in front of people before.
After worship, I gave my personal testimony and spoke about intimacy with the Father. Then we had a short break, and I taught on resting and soaking in the presence of God, and had them practice it as I played my violin along with an instrumental worship cd. After the soaking time, I spoke on the necessity of pursuing and living a supernatural life as normal Christianity, and in closing, I prayed and prophesied one-on-one over many youth. Praise the Lord! It was such a wonderful time ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit, every one was affected by the word of the Lord. Lives were touched, healed, transformed, and set on fire for Jesus. Hallelujah! To God be all the glory and honor. I thank God for what He did that day, and I pray that it will be the beginning of a movement of youth living radical, devoted lives for Jesus Christ.

Comments:
Amen, Sam! Keep following Him!
 
That sounds awesome! Good to hear that man. Keep fighting the good fight!
 
that was me, daniel tsai by the way. Sorry forgot to leave the name.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?