Thursday, February 02, 2006

Losing at Scrabble

Yesterday, I lost for the third consecutive time at Scrabble with Mary Ann, an elderly lady whom I play with on a regular basis. I have never lost three straight games to her, so it seems like she is getting better and smarter, because I don't think I'm getting worse. Anyways, I better come up with a new strategy or something to beat her next time.

On another note, the other day I was in the ZHOP prayer room and, surprise! My old acquaintance Aswan North was leading worship by himself on electric guitar. I haven't seen Aswan in a while, and I had no idea he was connected with the ZHOP. It was good to see him again and listen to him flow in worship to the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?