Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Great Harp & Bowl Set last night

After a frustrating Harp & Bowl set last week, our team talked about making a few more adjustments and work on developing the prophetic singing and instrumentation. So I was not too surprised when the grace was there last night to take us deeper into the Lord. It was the best set we had in a while. Praise God! Matt, our worship leader on acoustic guitar, was more sensitive to the Holy Spirit, and made an effort to have more eye contact and communication with the rest of us. We got into a powerful flow, and I was playing hard on my violin. I was a bit exhausted afterwards, but I was glad that I gave my best to Him. It is times like these that reminds me why "better is one day in your courts, than thousands elsewhere." (Psalm 84)
Afterwards, we (Greg, Neal, and I) went out to Steak & Shake to fill up on some good burgers and fellowship in the Lord.
On another note, my cousin Florence have just purchased my plane ticket for my trip to Taiwan in March. Here are the dates: 3/7 arrival in Taiwan, and 4/4 back to the States. Please keep me in prayer for this trip. I am planning to send out my prayer support letter soon. Stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?