Friday, February 10, 2006

Florence & Henry arrival in Charlotte

Wednesday evening, my cousin Florence and her husband Henry flew into Charlotte International Airport safely, and I picked them up in my Toyota Camry around 6:30 pm. They came from Seattle via Dallas-Fort Worth, and were surprised to find out how cold Charlotte is right now. The temperatures have been in the mid-20's F this week, which is a bit colder than normal. However, they were glad to see me, and were very excited to be able to attend the MorningStar "Kingdom Leadership" conference. I'll keep you posted in regards to how the conference is going.

On another note, I got an email last night indicating that the Ashbury Colllege revival is still going on! Praise the Lord! Let's pray for the Lord to keep it sustained according to His will, and that other campuses/regions would be set on fire by God as well. Amen!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?