Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Seattle to Vancouver

Last Saturday, I got to spend time with my college friend Alex, who is attending grad school in Seattle. I haven't seen him in over a year and it was good to catch up and have good, lively, interesting conversations. I also got to spend quality time with my cousin Florence, and we drove up here to Vancouver yesterday in a rental Ford Mustang!

So I'm here in Vancouver now, and I've just met up with my dad last night, who flew here from LA.
My plan today is to meet up with my friend Esther Wu, who is a worship leader on piano/keyboard. It is funny that I actually know 2 "Esther Wu"s who are worship leaders on piano/keyboard (the other one lives in the Bay Area in California, she is a youth pastor for a Vineyard church there). We plan to do some worship practice today at the youth room in the church. Pray for us that we would be able to flow well together and be able to minister with anointing to the youth this weekend.

More about my worship cds. We titled the instrumental cd "My Offering." The live worship cd is called "Present."

Comments:
Way to go, Sam! Look forward to hearing the music!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?