Thursday, January 19, 2006

Minesweeper and Pinball

When I was in high school, one of my favorite computer game was Minesweeper. It is this simple logic game on every Microsoft Windows, and they came in 3 levels: beginner, advance, and expert. My brother and I used to play this game to challenge our mental capacities, and to compete against one another, to see who can finish the game in the shortest amount of time. Over time, even the expert level became too easy for us, so we customized our own level and made it much harder for ourselves. Even now, I still consider myself as one of the top Minesweeper player in the world! =)

Now, I mainly play Pinball on my laptop to relax my mind. Sometimes I get too intense doing ministry and I need some diversion. Pinball is good for me in that it is a game where you can never "win." You can just try to get the highest score, but you will still "lose" in the end, when the ball drops between the 2 "sticks." I am also quite good at this game, and I have never seen another person get a higher score than me, so I am probably the world champion at this game also!

Now I have to go and repent for my pride.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?