Thursday, January 26, 2006

January Newsletter is here!

Just click on the link above to read it.

Last night, a friend and I went up to the Fire School in Concord, NC to attend their Thursday night service. They have wonderful, powerful worship and preaching up there. Because I now live in South Carolina, it is taking me a little bit longer to drive up there, but it is well-worth the drive. After we got there, we found out that Robin McMillan, a pastor from my church was the guest speaker that night, so it felt pretty strange to hear him preach to the Fire School students there, because we hear him all the time here at MorningStar. But Robin did preach an excellent message, and all of us were blessed by it.

Tonight, the Los Angeles Lakers professional basketball team is playing the Golden State Warrior (based in Oakland, CA). People will be watching to see if superstar Kobe Bryant can score anywhere close to his 81 points that he against the Toronto Raptors. Personally, I don't think he will score many points tonight at all. As a basketball player myself, I know how hard it is to maintain a rhythm where all your shots are falling into the basket, especially in a real game.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?