Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Heading to Seattle Friday

I'll be flying off to Seattle this Friday, arriving there at night, and my cousin Florence will pick me up from the airport. This will be the start of my time in the Pacific Northwest for over a week. In addition to ministering, I am also planning on going night skiing with my college friend Alex at Crystal Mountain. It will be a fun time. However, my mom is not planning to come with my dad up there because she is sick. Please pray for her to get well. Thanks!

On another note, I just got my new South Carolina driver's license today at the Rock Hill DMV. Praise the Lord! Dear Jesus, thank you for filling me with abundant joy and life!
There is no one like You!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?