Sunday, January 29, 2006

Go God! and ZHOP night watch

Last night was pretty eventful for me. We had a tremendous "Go God!" worship and prayer session at Resurrection church that lasted over 2.5 hours. I haven't ministered on my violin that long in a while. The Lord really showed out and people were bursting with spontaneous praise and prayer to Him! Thank God that He gave me the grace and strength to play through the entire setting, to allow the Holy Spirit to sing and prophesy through the instrument. It was fun again to play with Pat, our excellent Harmonica player. I gave him and his wife a copy of my worship CD.

After the conclusion of "Go God!" I drove back home to Fort Mill, and then went over to the ZHOP (Zadok House of Prayer) Base nearby (5 minutes away), to check out their night watch. The ZHOP teams have been ministering to the Lord in the night for the past several weeks now, and it was the first time I got to be there during the late night hours. I entered the prayer room around 12 midnight, and stayed until a bit after 1 am. It was a good time to soak and enjoy the Lord, just sitting still quietly on the side, meditating on Jesus. It was a fitting end to a good day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?