Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back in South Carolina

I got in yesterday morning after 9 am. I actually got in a couple of sleep on the plane between Seattle and Chicago, and between Chicago and Charlotte. My friend Reggie picked me up from the airport, and we drove to his house to pick up my car.
after almost 2 weeks of continual rain in Seattle and Vancouver, I was glad to be back in a place where it doesn't rain as often. However, it did rain last night.
I attended the Harp & Bowl prayer meeting at the new ZHOP base last night, and saw a few of my friends there. They welcomed me back and asked me about my trip. I was glad to give away several copies of the worship cd I made near Seattle!
Today, the sun is out! I have lots of things I need to do, but the most important thing is to rest. My housemate Ron had recorded the Carolina Panthers football playoff games on video cassettes, so I am planning to watch a bit, to savor the victories that I didn't get to see while in Vancouver.
We finally got a house phone here, so I don't have to rely on my mobile phone all the time, but I don't know the house number yet.
My cousin Florence and her husband Henry are planning to come down here for the MorningStar Kingdom Leadership conference in early February. I am excited that they are coming!
Praise God for a beautiful day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?