Monday, January 16, 2006

Back in Seattle, good times

Last night I came back to Seattle from Vancouver with my cousin Florence and her husband Henry. The past 2 days I had a wonderful time working with the youth of Vision Team Church up there. I gave each youth a copy of the worship cd that I just made. They were all very excited to receive the gift.

I also had a chance to meet up with my dad and spend some good family time together. And I was able to hangout with my friend Esther, who is studying around there. I ate tons of great Asian food the last several days. Overall, it was a very fruitful time. Praise God! Hopefully, I'll be posting some pictures of the trip here soon. Stay tuned.

I'll be getting ready to fly back to Charlotte at 11:59 pm tonight. You can pray for me to have safe flight.

Happy Martin Luther King's day.

Comments:
hihi~~this is Hsuan-En, Chen from Taiwan...so u met Florance ah? i miss her, who loves winnie the pooh as i do. how r them? did she have kids?
ps. can i hv ur cd, too? tnks!

my email add: shineenbaby@yahoo.com.tw
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?