Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This week

On Sunday night, I will be going to a Derek Webb/Sandra McCracken Christian folk rock music concert. Derek and Sandra are actually a husband-and-wife team, but you wouldn't know it by looking at their different last names. I think Sandra should just be like everyone else and change her last name to Webb. I guess they're afraid that she would lose her fan base if she changes her name, that people wouldn't recognize her. Still, I think Webb sounds a lot better than McCracken.

By the way, I've completed Part 4 of my East Asia Mission Trip Report. It is the final installment of my time in the Philippines last month. Just click on the link to your right to access it.

Lastly, I've added new links at the Worship Page. Go there and check it out!
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?