Friday, October 21, 2005

Yesterday and today

Yesterday I wandered over to the Guitar Center to check out the MBOX, the digital recording software system that I am thinking about getting. It turns out that the price for the Mbox has dropped from $500 to $300, because Mbox 2 came out this month, and they are trying to get rid of the first generation Mbox and get people to buy the new one. Praise the Lord for this price drop! I got it put on layaway and hopefully I'll come back and purchase it later.
I also had the opportunity to test-play the new Taylor T5. It is the best electric guitar I've ever played (price tag, $2,300). I definitely felt an anointing while playing some worship songs on it.
Today I got an update about my car search. My uncle is going to look at a '97 Camry for me. Let's pray for God's perfect will to be done, that it would be the right car at the right price.
Finally, I've posted an awesome teaching on life in the spirit by Graham Cooke at ResourCentral (my Resource page). Go there and check it out!
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?