Friday, October 28, 2005

East Asia Report Part 1

I've just finished writing part 1 of my East Asia Mission Trip Report earlier this week. You can read all about it by clicking on the link to your right. I'll be coming out with Part 2 soon.

Car update: I got my car yesterday and drove it back to Charlotte from Chapel Hill. Praise the Lord! The car runs like a dream come true. It is definitely a luxurious update compared to the Ford Taurus with the shaky transmission. Now I just have to pay my parents back some of the money.

Right now I'm sitting at The Cause base here in Fort Mill, South Carolina, right next to MorningStar's Heritage International headquarters. This is the place where we do Tuesday night Harp & Bowls. I just found out that they got wireless internet connections. This is cool!
I just came from a session of the Children's Equipping Conference. It was a powerful time in the Lord. Lenny from the KC-IHOP Children's Equipping Center spoke, along with Truman, a young boy from Kansas City. Truman is an example of the type of youth God is raising up in this generation. He showed a depth and passion for the Lord seldom seen in believers twice his age. Praise the Lord!

Tonight, as the conference continues, Heather Clark will be leading worship, and Lou Engle will speak. It will be my first time hearing Heather Clark live. If you haven't heard of Heather before, go to the Worship Page and click on the link to Heather Clark's website. She's good.
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?