Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Conference season

Now that I'm back in Charlotte, NC, one of the Christian meccas of the world. I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of Christian events going on this month and the next. Right now MorningStar's "Feast of Tabernacles" conference has begun and will last until next Monday. Next weekend is The Cause's "Children Equipping Conference" at Fort Mills, SC with Lou Engle, Heather Clark, etc. I am planning to go to that one because it is free, and it is related to my ministry in teaching on how to equip the upcoming generation. You can check out info for this conference at www.thecauseusa.com
On the same weekend is a Morris Cerullo "Mission to Charlotte" crusade at Uptown (also free to the public). Alice Smith, a major prayer leader of America, is going to be speaking there Friday Afternoon. I've read one of her book before and it was really good, so I would like to go hear her speak.

On another note, I have an important prayer request posted at PrayStation. Go there and read about it.
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?